Airsoft CT Home
View Unanswered Posts
View New Posts
View Active Topics
Mark All Forums Read
Airsoft CT Privacy Policy

Cromwell CQB threatened and in trouble!

Post subject: Cromwell CQB threatened and in trouble!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 pm

E3

Please note, i am doing this to help them out. I am not the original poster, and simply copy and pasted this from their facebook page and website.

ATTENTION ALL CCA GAMERS!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP TO REMAIN OPEN!!
The future of CCA is being threatened by complaints from neighbors about noise and accusing us of gaming outdoors. We all know the outdoor field has never opened. We need your support! NOVEMBER 1st @ 7:00 PM Cromwell Town Hall there will be a meeting to determine CCA existence. We were in the works to expand indoors to 20,000 sq. FT. Everything must be put on hold until this issue is resolved. The more support at this meeting the better. Parents, gamers, year pass holders, and Future gamers if you wish to continue gaming at CCA we need you to attend this meeting!! Thank You for your Support and PLEASE remember to pass this message along! NOVEMBER 1st @7:00 PM Cromwell Town Hall. We can't do this one alone. CCA

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Cromwell CQB threatened and in trouble!b
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

E3

Kinda late but, the meeting has been rescheduled! Unknown date, but check ccairsoft.net, as they will be updating and posting most of their important info/events there. Also, in case anyone was wondering, Cromwell CQB DOES have power! I hope that everyone was or is safe during the snow storm, and that all power is restored. (Majority of Wethersfield has power except for me )

Profile E-mail