View Active Topics
Mark All Forums Read
Airsoft CT Privacy Policy

AirsoftCT is once again taking paid Sponsers

Post subject: AirsoftCT is once again taking paid Sponsers
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm

#1 "woos" in all of Yew Ess of A

Airsoft Store and Business owners,

I've decided to once again open this site to direct paid advertising of local businesses with a top tier banner ad placed right at the top of the page next to our logo. This will be on a rotational basis per page refresh and will also be on our main site page. We get approximately 40,000-70,000 page highly targeted views here per month, looking for your services, wares, and fields. We boast approximately 2000 users here, along with several guest views a day. This has, in the past, had a direct benefit to advertisers on the site, and I've watched business drop off sharply since it was stopped for some of them. This is despite offering free advertising in the various forums for CT based businesses. It's because of this that I've opted to begin offering banners and personalized business forum sections to our sponsors once again.

That said, I will continue to offer free advertising in the various forums. My goal here is to promote our local businesses and those who offer safe, legal and insured places to play airsoft. The free advertising via posts is a wonderful way to keep the community energized and engaged and I encourage it as well. Unfortunately, the free advertising is only as good as the amount of posts made by your business. No posts, no customer awareness. For those not taking advantage of this, you can either do that yourselves, pay an employee to do it when business is slow, or pay us to host a banner ad that definitely gets noticed.

Please contact me with any questions regarding this. Advertising packages are $180 every six months. That should be plenty of time to measure the increase in business.